Update!! 12/22 – Giveaway winners have been announced. Check your email for the news.
We are focusing on exercise again this month! – The exercise challenge starts on December 1. The giveaway starts today!
Exercise Challenge Goal: Workout for a minimum of 5 days a week – Dec 1-21, 2018. You’ll find this month’s daily tracking calendar below.
Join our December Giveaway! We just want to share some love with the BWLW sisterhood this holdiay season. Three winners will be announced on December 22nd (by 5pm EST).
- One winner will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
- One winner will receive a Fitbit Alta HR (Large band).
- One winner will receive a NutriBullet Pro 900 Watt Blender.
We all get super busy during the holidays, and it can be challenging to stay committed to your workout routine. This challenge allows you to create an exercise schedule that works for you.
- Check-in EVERY DAY! This challenge is all about Accountability. December 1st – December 21st, visit our daily CHECK-IN post every evening on our Facebook page and Instagram. (www.facebook.com/blackwomenlosingweight and @blackwomenlosingweight) This is where you will share your workout progress for the day with your BWLW sisters. Tell us whether you worked out and what you did. #beaccountable #BWLWDec
- Exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes per workout.
- Workout at least 5 days a week. (2 rest days max.)
- Your choice of exercise. – Chose a workout routine that fits your current level of fitness, and work at your own pace.
- If the Exercise of the Day is not an exercise you can do, pick another exercise. (We have posted videos of all the exercises.)
- Stay hydrated: Drink at least 64 oz of water each day. (If you drink much more than that or have medical limitations (due to kidney issues or other ailments), do what works for you.
- Need help with your eating habits? Download our Clean Eating Guide.
Tracking Calendar: Check off the box each day to record whether it’s a Workout day or a Rest Day. Each day that you workout, you’ll include the Exercise of the Day listed on the calendar as part of your regularly scheduled workout, or you’ll complete the daily task in addition to your workout.
Click Here to Download the Printable Calendar. – PDF file
How can you participate?
1. Leave a comment below and tell us why you are joining our December challenge.
2. Check in Daily on Facebook or Instagram!
3. Share your Workout Selfies. Use the Challenge Hashtag #BWLWDec when you post workout selfies.
BONUS Challenge: Lose to Win: Join our December DietBet for even more motivation! Photo weigh-in Dec 5-7th.
Disclaimer: Before starting any exercise program, please consult with your doctor. We cannot be held responsible for any injuries resulting from attempting this exercise routine. If you have injuries that could be worsened, are pregnant, have knee issues, or are suffering neck and back pain, you should speak with a professional trainer about what workouts would be best for you. Do not attempt if you have current injuries, past surgeries or other physical issues/health issues that could be affected by exercise. Don’t forget to stretch before and after working out to avoid injuries. If you feel pain or severe discomfort, stop.