I’m so excited to bring you my Green Smoothie Guide. I’ve personally bought a lot of smoothie books over the years and I can tell you that this book is packed with not only 80 great recipes, but tons of information on how green smoothies can boost your health and wellness as well as your weight loss efforts.
Drink Green Smoothies: A Beginner’s Guide with 80 Great Recipes for Health and Weight Release
By Black Women Losing Weight Founder, Ebony “Ajima” Jackson
Get yours today!
PDF Version – $7.99
Kindle Version – $7.99
In this book, I’m going to show you how you can get rid of processed and fast foods, start drinking delicious smoothies made with healthy ingredients, lose weight and feel better than you’ve ever felt in your life.
You’ll learn why blending up your greens pumps up the nutritional value, and why most smoothies you get at your favorite coffee shops, cafes and even “smoothie shops” are full of the same processed, nutritionally lacking ingredients you’re trying to avoid.
You’ll learn a lot about green smoothies, but the most important thing that I hope you’ll take away is that something as simple and easy to prepare as a drink can literally change your life. You’ll not only lose weight, but also feel better than you’ve ever felt, have more energy than ever before and wonder why you haven’t been eating this way for years.
In this book I cover:
- How drinking green smoothies can help you to lose weight and overall wellness
- Leafy Greens and their health benefits
- Green smoothies as a meal: How to use green smoothies as a meal replacement
- Ingredients: What goes into green smoothies and what are the health benefits of these ingredients
- 80 great recipes – 40 easy combinations and 40 advanced recipes
- The right blenders for green smoothies
- Frequently asked questions
- 67 pages of great information to get you on track to making smoothies NOW
… and MUCH MORE!
Who Is This Book For? – While anyone can certainly get phenomenal benefits from drinking just one green smoothie a day, this book is for:
- The person who is tired of gaining weight and going through crash diets in order to finally get off the dieting wagon for good.
- The person who wants to learn not only how to make green smoothies and incorporate them in his or her daily life, but why it works so well.
- The person that wants to eat more vegetables on a daily basis, but simply doesn’t know how, or thinks she doesn’t have the time.
- The person who wants to eat healthier while dealing with health problems like high blood pressure.
- The person who wants to lose weight almost effortlessly, without feeling hungry all the time.
- The person who needs more energy, and not the kind you get from a 3 o’clock sugar rush.
- Anyone who is simply tired of the typical Western diet. You know the one: fast food, processed junk food, food that is high in bad for you fat, simple carbohydrates and refined sugars. The diet that makes you tired and sluggish all the time. The diet that allows you to eat and eat, yet always feel hungry.
- Finally, this book is for anyone who wants to change his or her health for the better.
If you do not have a PayPal account, simply click the “Don’t Have A PayPal Account?” link at checkout to pay with a debit or credit card. You will receive a link to download the ebook (PDF file) for viewing on your computer via Adobe Acrobat.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues downloading the file.
Health Disclaimer: All information provided within this book is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this book. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this book. The information provided in this site is believed to be accurate based on the best judgment of the author/individual member posting. However, you as the reader must be responsible for consulting with your own health professional on matters raised within.