On Day 13 of this month’s BWLW challenge, I made a list of my weight loss intentions. I wanted to refocus on why I’m making all of these positive lifestyle changes to reach my weight and wellness goals.
- I want to live my best life and make choices that best honor my body and spirit.
- I want to be an inspiration to others, just as so many women have been bright lights showing me the way on my path to health and wellness.
- I want to experience a life free from the diet cycle. I don’t want to have the internal struggle of yo-yo dieting anymore.
What are your weight loss intentions, Ladies?
Load of Berries Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened pitted dark cherries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup POM pomegranate juice (chill before using)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 plum (optional)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of plain soy or almond milk
- 2 cup cubed honeydew melon
- 1 cup cubed cantalope
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Add 1/4 cup water if too thick to blend