Hey Ladies, tonight I want to share my latest Weight Loss on a Budget tip. Tip #13: Get Free Health-Related Books on Nook and Kindle. That’s right, there are some great, free books available for your Kindle or Nook free of charge that have awesome recipes and wellness info. NOTE: Please note that these books may not be free forever. Some books are just free for a limited time, so take advantage of the deals while you can.
How do you find these books?
- Nook: Search “free books nook” on your favorite search engine. My search lead me to this page on the Nook website with a listing of free books in various categories.
- Kindle: Visit this link for a list of free books on Kindle. Click on the link for the “Health, Fitness & Dieting” category or the “Cookbooks, Food & Wine” category.
- Article: 25 places to get free Kindle books
- Article: 7 places to get free Nook books
Here are some examples:
Examples of free Kindle ebooks in the “Health, Fitness and Dieting” category
- How to do the Paleo Diet on a Budget – Weight Loss and Money Saving Solutions for the Paleolithic Diet
- The Trader Joes Guide – Over 30 Healthy & Delicious Recipes
- Dietitians HATE this book! “No diet, just weight loss”
- Paleo Breakfast Recipes: 50 Quick, Easy and Delicious On The Go Paleo Recipes For Busy Paleo Dieters
- The Low Carb Revolution: Why the Secret to Losing Weight is to Fall Back in Love With Yourself!
- 4-Week Bodyweight Home Workout (Workout Series)
- Weight Loss for the Busy and Broke
Examples of free Nook ebooks in the “Diet and Health” category
- How To Build Muscle Lose Fat and Create The Body of Your Dreams
- Losing Myself, But Not Entirely; How I Lost a Whole Other Me and Kept Her from Coming Back
- Slim Down Strategy
- How to Read a Food Nutrition Label
- 40 Top Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss
- Tasty & Thin Grilling & Sides
- Breville Health Full Life: Juice Recipes for the Juice Fountain® Plus