Meatless in May! We are eating a lot more meatless meals and snacks, and that means you may be doing a bit more cooking this month. I’ve put together a list of resources to help you with meal prep, food storage and finding recipes that your family will love. (Oh! Make sure that you check out the first list of resources we posted with the challenge announcement. Lots of great meal plans and recipes)
- 10 Foods You Should Prep and Refrigerate So You Can Eat Healthy All Week
- Meal Prepping for Healthy Vegan Lunches on the Go
- Planning for Your Newly Plant-Based Life
- 16 Tools That Will Help You with Meal Prep
- Supereasy Vegan: Prepping Meals for the Week
- 5 Make Ahead Vegan and Gluten Free Lunches
- How to Vegan Meal Prep – Great advice from a Fitness Competitor. Focus on vegan protein sources.
- 20 Easy and Healthy Vegetarian Meals – Little to No Prep. Some dairy and eggs… so not all 20 are Vegetarian.
- Meal Planning Tips for a Healthy Vegan Diet
- The Kitchn’s Guide to Storing Fruits and Vegetables
- Vegetarian Times’ Produce Storage Guide
- 29 ways to keep your fresh produce fresher for longer
Finding Plant Based Recipes to Wow Your Family
- 14 Veggie Recipes to Make Meat Eaters Envious
- Kid Friendly Vegetarian Recipes
- Protein Rich Vegetarian Recipes Kids Will Love
- Plant Based on a Budget Challenge – Family of 4
- Healthy Vegetarian Meals for Families
- Vegan Family Recipes – This site has a ton of vegan recipes you can make to introduce your family to vegan eating. Some are calorie rich, so be mindful of the ingredients.
- How to Go Plant-Based (When Your Partner Won’t)
- 80 Hearty Vegetarian Meals Even Meat-Eaters Will Love