October 15th – 31st
This month we will focus on this question:
How are mood, feelings, emotions and cravings impacting your eating habits?
Due to popular demand, we will continue to check-in daily. We will also workout 4-5 days a week and drink at least 64 oz of water each day.
We have 2 new tasks this month.
- Complete the What Did You Eat/How Did You Feel Worksheet each evening.
- Read at least 5 of the affirmations before eating any meal.
During this challenge, don’t judge your choices or beat yourself up. Just be honest with yourself and take the time to really think about why you are making the choice you’re making. The healing comes when you go beyond what you eat and find out what is compelling you to eat. Then, you can deal with and face the real issues head on. Focus on the WHY. That why could be something positive, like wanting to live a long life. That why could also be found in what is making you depressed, stressed or sad. Do the work.
This month, we will also…
- Exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes per workout.
- Work at your own pace. – Walking, running, weight training, HIIT, Zumba, etc.
- Stay hydrated: Drink at least 64 oz of water each day. (If you drink much more than that or have medical limitations (due to kidney issues or other ailments), do what works for you.
Feel free to workout more than 5 days a week, if that is your usual routine. However, we suggest having at least one rest day per week. If you can only workout for 2-3 days a week, commit to that. You know your level of fitness. We don’t want anyone to hurt themselves or risk injury just to reach the 5 days a week goal. Again, it’s very important that you chose a goal and a workout routine that fits your current level of fitness.
We’ve created a tracking calendar, worksheet and a list of affirmations for this month’s challenge.
How can you join us?
1. Click Here to Download this Month’s Calendar, Worksheet and Affirmations
2. Leave a comment below and let us know why you are joining our October challenge.
3. Check in Daily on Facebook or Instagram! Share your own food affirmations with us.
4. Lose to Win
- Join our October DietBet for Extra Motivation – $25 Bet – Weigh-in Oct 5-7
5. Share Your Experience
- Use the Challenge Hashtag #BWLW15 when you post workout selfies, meal photos motivational quotes, insights, etc.
Disclaimer: Before starting any exercise program, please consult with your doctor. We cannot be held responsible for any injuries resulting from attempting this exercise routine. If you have injuries that could be worsened, are pregnant, have knee issues, or are suffering neck and back pain, you should speak with a professional trainer about what workouts would be best for you. Do not attempt if you have current injuries, past surgeries or other physical issues/health issues that could be affected by exercise. Don’t forget to stretch before and after working out to avoid injuries. If you feel pain or severe discomfort, stop.
Comment Via Facebook