The holidays are a time when you want to indulge and have fun but if you are on a weight loss journey that can be difficult when it comes to eating. There is so much temptation around, but you don’t have to give in and eat something that will be a step off the healthy eating wagon. Here are 6 dessert ideas that you can make and give yourself a healthy, regret-free treat during the Thanksgiving season.
2. Eating Well’s Indoor Smores are just 98 calories per serving.
3. Missing your aunt’s peach cobbler? Check out this low fat version of the classic posted by a Spark People member.
4. Check out FitDay for a Frozen Pumpkin Mousse Pie recipe that you can make and take to your holiday gatherings to share the low cal love. 279 calories per serving.
5. Taste of Home’s Mock Strawberry Cheesecake Tart clocks in at 137 calories per serving, but gives you that great cheesecake taste.
6. Yahoo posted an awesome Raw Vegan Apple Pie recipe. Perfect for all my vegans and vegetarians who want to share a treat that everyone will love.
Looking for more ideas for eating healthy during the holidays? You will find tons of recipes on Pinterest.