Trying to lose weight and get fit? During this holiday season, don’t be afraid to ask for gifts that will really help you reach your goals. Put those Fitbits, scales, blenders and meal prep boxes on your list. Let your friends and family know what you need. For example, there were times when a gift card to Whole Foods would have been much more helpful to me than a Target card. Let your desires be known.
Also, giving fitness and health focused gifts can be a great way to encourage the people in your life who are working hard to create a healthy lifestyle. You can show the ones you love that you support them and want to encourage their efforts. Just make sure that the person you’re gifting would is open to the gift and will not see it as an insult. (Be thoughtful) Here are 6 great gift suggestions:
(Note: This article contains affiliate links. We may receive some compensation should you decide to make a purchase. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on.)
An elegant or fashionable fitness tracker band
Fitness tracker wristbands can be very boring or even uncomfortable. There are some great looking bands out there that can upgrade your fitness tracker. Do your research: Some bands have magnet closures that could damage computers.
- Silver and Rose gold replacement bands for the Fitbit Alta
- Floral Prink Replacement Wristband with Buckle for Garmin Vivofit 2
- Fitbit Flex 2 Accessory Bangle – Silver, Gold and Rose Gold
- Veto Floral Print Replacement Bands for Fitbit Flex
- Engraved Charm to Accessorize the Vivosmart Tracker (from Etsy)
Subscription for a magazine focused on healthy recipes
This gift is great for anyone who is on a weight loss journey or anyone who loves to cook. There are magazines, like Weight Watchers and Clean Eating Magazine, that are more weight loss and fitness focused. A subscription to a magazine with a more general focus on healthy cooking, like Eating Well or Cooking Light, is great for any one who enjoys cooking great meals.
Meal Prep Bags
This is a great gift for anyone you know who is into meal prepping or meal planning. It’s also great for busy moms who have to take food on the go and people who work the late shift who don’t have a lot of options for healthy food late at night.
- FitPacker Meal Management Bag
- Pink Innovator Insulated Meal Management Bag
- Jaxx FitPak
- ThinkFit Portion Control Container Set and Lunch Box
Subscription to a meal box service
The gift of a meal prep box is great for people pursing a healthy lifestyle, but it’s also a great gift for new moms, grandparents, people who are going through a rough patch emotionally and any one who lives a super busy lifestyle. It’s a unique and special gift.
Hello Fresh is my favorite meal box service – “Chef curated recipes based on seasonal farm fresh ingredients delivered every week to your doorstep.”
Blenders and Food Processors
- NutriBullet Lean 1200W Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer
- Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl DUO
- Vitamix 5200 Series Blender
- Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor
- AmazonBasics Medicine Ball – 4 to 10 pounds
- Tone Fitness Kettlebell
- Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise 5 Bands
- SKLZ Footwork and Agility 6X Training Hurdles
- Meister Women’s Fit Grip Weight Lifting Gloves
- Gear Beast Sports Weather Resistant Waist Pack Running Belt
- Bowflex Adjustable Weight Bench
- Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
- Perfect Pushup Elite
- AmazonBasics 20-Pound Dumbbell Set with Stand