It’s time to cut out all soda, diet drinks, store bought, sweetened tea and store bought juice from concentrate. Commit to drinking lots of water! 64oz is a great minimum, but it’s up to you to determine what is right for you body.
Don’t try to drink your water all at once and don’t feel like you have to drink a whole gallon. Space your beverages out over the course of the day. You can also drink freshly brewed tea, freshly made juice and homemade smoothies you make at home.
Tip: Try Infused Water! Add fruit, cucumbers, mint, brewed tea and natural sweeteners (like, stevia, agave, etc) to your water for more flavor. Recipe links below.
Here are some helpful links to help you stay on course this week:
- The Number One Drinking Mistake Affecting Your Weight
- How Much Water Should You Drink Each Day?
- Eat Your Calories, Don’t Drink Them
- Can Diet Soda Make Your Food Cravings Worse?
- Potential Dangers of Drinking Diet Beverages
- Potential Dangers of Detox or Diet Tea
- Benefits of Drinking Warm Lemon Water
- The Truth About Lemon Water
- BWLW’s Ebook: Drink Green Smoothies – 80 great recipes and lots of info on how to get the most out of drinking green smoothies.
- Food Network: How to Make Water the Most Delicious Thing Ever
- 4 Detox Ingredients You Need to Add to Your H2O
- 3 Detox Water Recipes: Belly Slimming, Anti-Bloating, Craving Control
- 8 Infused Water Recipes to Upgrade Your H2O
- Kale Berry Mango Green Smoothie
- Blackberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Low Calories Smoothies: Under 250 Calories
Amazon Affiliate Links
Remember: If you have health issues, (kidney or bladder related-issues especially), too much water could cause a problem. The same with too little water. Dehydration is not good for anyone. If you have known medical issues, follow your doctor’s orders when it comes to drinking water. (More info on drinking too much water.)