We are looking for your weight loss success stories because we want to inspire others to fight obesity and weight-related illnesses in the black community. We want sistas to know that their weight loss goals ARE possible! Send us your story and before/after photos today! Interview questions below.
If you would like to be considered for a feature, you can submit your photos and the details of how you lost the weight one of 2 ways:
- Via email – This is the best option and the quickest way to be considered. Send your photos, answers to the questions below and other story details to email@example.com
- Via Facebook inbox to our page – If you are submitting your story this way, please include your email address for contact as well.
The more details, the better! The goal is to help other women understand what you did to release the weight. We want to know how you changed your life. Please include the following…
- We need photos of where your face and body are visible in both shots (no sunglasses or phones in the way of your face).
- What was your motivation? What inspired you when you wanted to give up?
- How did you change your eating habits? What did you stop or start eating? Let us know if you used a specific plan or program.
- What did your workout routines look like? How often did you workout?
- What was your starting weight? What is your current weight?
- What is your height?
- When did you start your journey? How long did your transformation take?
- What advice do you have for others who want to lose weight?
- Is weight loss surgery part of your journey? If so, what procedure?
Please provide as much detail as possible in your answers. Let us know if you have an Instagram, blog or website as well.
We review all of the stories we receive. Thank you so much!
Disclaimer for Use of Submitted Photos and Information: By submitting the photographs to Black Women Losing Weight (BlackWeightLossSuccess.com), you grant Black Women Losing Weight and its employees acting under its permission or authority, the right to publish, reproduce, distribute, and/or otherwise use your name, statistics, the story you share with us and your photographs in any media now known or hereinafter devised, in such manner, for such purposes, and with such frequency as Black Women Losing Weight shall determine in its sole discretion without further compensation or consideration to you and without further authorization by you. We also reserve the right to omit any advertising, product information, product endorsements or information that could make a reader assume that we endorse a product. Please share only photos you have taken personally or for which you have permission from the photographer or copyright owner to share.